NCS Tax Credit Donation

Baby #5 Coming Along...

Coming along at 23 weeks and I feel like this time the belly just popped out so early and with some force! :0 Oh well...there's a baby in there so you can't complain.

At 23 weeks I'm feeling good, normal, and just plugging along. It's going quickly this time with the other kids to keep me busy and to keep the days passing! My only complaint is sleeping...that isn't so great, but I suppose that is to be expected!


34 Weeks and time is flying! I can't believe it but I only have 6 weeks left until this precious little guy is here. Where did the time go. We are definitely not prepared in terms of getting things out and rearranging the rooms so that Brynn and the baby can be together. But, there is still time!

Justin is building triple bunk beds for the three older boys to sleep in and getting everything else ready is hinging upon that to a degree. So, I'm patiently waiting for that project to be done so we can get out the boys clothes and get the beds turned back into cribs. I'm excited but it doesn't feel quite real yet. We'll see what happens over the next few weeks as we get closer.

No comments: