Well, after a long few months, lots of cutting, sanding, and finishing, Justin finished the boys triple bunk beds. He had the help of my dad and then he and his dad put the finishing touches on the bed making them beautiful and solid. The kids LOVE them. I'm a bit surprised, I wasn't sure they would be a hit or that they would all want to sleep in the same room. I was worried they would wake each other and cause trouble. But, so far, nothing but loving them and sleeping soundly.
It is precious that they are such good buddies and they desire to be together. They are BEST BROTHERS and that makes my heart happy! I'm so proud of Justin for making such a wonderful thing for the boys, from hand, and that they got to see him work so hard on something special for them. What a special thing he did for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment