NCS Tax Credit Donation

Funny Things They Say

It's been a while since I wrote about some funny things they say.  I have a hard time remembering to blog about them.  

But, just tonight Cole said something so funny...

--Referring to the Dog (Brittany) Cole states very matter of factually, "Brittany is ear blind."  I think what he meant to say is deaf!

--After receiving a Rainbow Fruit Roll Up from dad and dad stating the God made all the colors, Trace yells out, "Thanks God for the Fruit Row-Ups".

--Baby Westin sneezed tonight and Trace states, "Baby Westin has the Achoo's." 

"thank you for everything that is on coupons"... Trace while praying over dinner

In deciding who was what character on The Sandlot it was determined:

--Trace is Yaya, Brody is the Ham, and Cole is Squints (because he kisses the girl)

 


--"I'm a pirate, cowboy, knight with a Wesley Sword"  Brody (he is so many things)

-- I say to him that he needs to obey because he doesn't want a spanking and he says to me, "Yeah because when you spank my bum crack it hurts right mom?".  Yes Brody it is supposed to hurt!




--Cole - "Hurry Dad - we have to wait for you to open the rest of our presents"
Me - "Ok I'll come watch you open them" 
Cole - "No, we just need you to pick up the trash"

--"People are more important that toys" spoken to Grammy from Cole as he gave baby Westin a kiss 
-- Dad enters Cole's room to tuck in Brody and Cole says, "Dad, I can't sleep.  I'm thinking about girls." Dad says, "what girls?".  Cole Replies, "Zorro, Transformers, and Wendy Peppercorn". 

No comments: