Bobby and Alisa gave passed down to us Emilie's old Escalade Electric Car. I thought, oh they won't really like it much because it is pink. BOY was I wrong. They LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. They want to drive it every day. The other ride their bikes around waiting for a turn.
They drive each other around, taking turns, and laughing out loud. It is simple to maneuver and even more fun to watch them drive. Brody, my little wandering heart, he had a harder time remembering to watch the road and control the steering. But, now he has it under control. They can even drive it into the garage and park it. Cole can back it up and turn it around doing a 3 point turn practically. So COOL!
Surprise, Alisa bought the boys a brand new one, just for them, BOY STYLE for their birthdays that is coming in the mail. They don't know yet but they will FREAK!! I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment