NCS Tax Credit Donation

Just Fabulous


I LOVE this website. I've always Loved shoes...and generally never put much priority on it in my budget. There is always something else I could buy or not buy and save my money. But, I've decided I need to treat myself every now and then and I LOVE this store.

You fill out a quick personality test and then they refer some shoes to you that you would like. You can always adjust your profile so you get different ones, but they mostly hit the mark.

Your first order is 50% off making it just $19.97 plus free shipping. You can't beat that!

After that it is a membership site so you will be sent updated recommendations each month that fit your personality. You can chose to purchase or you can chose to skip the month. If you do not chose by the 5th of the month they will charge you $39.95 but it will count as a credit for a future purchase for (free).

I don't mind the membership deal b/c you just have to chose to Skip that Month if you don't want anything and you aren't charged! So it is about discipline if you don't want something.

I have a feeling you will be as tempted as me to buy something...go ahead...check it out!

Go HERE to check them out!

Keeping Stylish Gals Well-Heeled

No comments: