NCS Tax Credit Donation

Teeth x 3

That is almost 60 teeth, give or take a few for Brynn since she probably doesn't quite have all her molars.  Crazy...

They went to the dentist and they all did great and even had fun.  We see a GREAT dentist. Dr. Brenke at Kidz R Kool dental on 75th and Deer Valley. They are awesome there.  It is an Incredible theme and so fun.  The kids actually look forward to it. 

Clean bill of health minus a small little spot on Brody's back tooth. For it being Brynn's first appointment she did awesome.  She sat, put her glasses on and sat back for her cleaning opening wide.

We go back April 5th for Cole and Brody's quick fix to his tooth.  I'm so glad we found a good dentist. It is critical to good dental hygiene, which is critical to being healthy.

My camera died right before their cleanings so I only got quick pics of two of them at the office in the waiting room. (I hate it when that happens).  But I did get some shots off their website of their office. So KOOL!!!







No comments: