NCS Tax Credit Donation

So Much Going On

We just spent the most wonderful *again* two weeks with my in-laws. They came out for my BIL Jarom's graduation from GCU with his Master's and stayed in our driveway in their trailer.  We are so blessed to have them here, spending time with the kids, developing special relationships with them, and having their company through the sometimes lonely days of being a mom.

Doesn't that sound crazy.  How can a mom be lonely?  I have five children and I'm talking about being lonely?  It's true though. It can be a lonely job being a stay at home mom. That is something women should talk about more to younger women who want to be stay at home moms.  Being prepared for a bit of loneliness is good. Anyhow...that's a topic for another day.

So, it was awesome to have them here, hanging out, watching the kids play, building a tree house, and sleepovers in the trailer for the kids.  Then add in Jarom's graduation, his mom, Sheri visiting, Mother's Day, Cubbies and Sparks graduation, my SIL having her baby, Ace, several weeks earlier than expected, and my in-laws extending their trip, things were CRAZY!!

I got some good pictures through it all.  The kids thoroughly enjoyed all the activity. They've been sleeping in trying to recover for a few days this week. Each morning I think they'll be up early but they've been sleeping. They played super hard! 

I'm so thankful for the relationship I'm getting to develop with Doug and Stacey and the time we've gotten to spend with them this year.  It has been good for my heart!! If you are reading, thanks for coming out. Hope to see you soon.

Okay enjoy the pics. They are all bunched together into this one post...




















































2 comments:

Dina K said...

LOVE the pictures - especially the ones of the kids in the tree house. Your kids look so happy, Chelsea! Very fun. And very busy!

the supportive husband said...

Good times! That tree house is Awesome. Great job!