NCS Tax Credit Donation

Popsicles and Swimming

The kids are all officially swimming! Even Brynn....yay! They still, obviously, require supervision in case something goes crazy, but they are swimming.

Thank goodness for those swim survival lessons. Cole will be doing swim team next year. I'm so excited for him. I think he will excel if he decides to put his mind to it. All of the boys just look built to swim.  Trace is my most timid.  He will be the first to sit out and not swim and it doesn't bother him a bit. He likes it but he doesn't LOVE it like the others.

I took some pictures of them swimming, since that is what they do most of the time. They spend the day in and out of the pool and asking if they can have popsicles. I don't blame them, it's HOT! I find sticks all over the yard...it's a sure sign its SUMMER in ARIZONA.

Wesin is now 7 Months Old....so crazy. Time is moving faster and faster I swear.  It is the one thing that haunts me...the movement of time.  He's so happy, smiley, loves water and music, and is now crawling (belly rolling) all over the place. He gets to swim in his own little 1 inch of water while the kids play and loves to swing in the swing. I just LOVE that little guy!


















1 comment:

the supportive husband said...

I wish I had a swimming pool! I'd take the little kiddie pool even.