Funny Things They Say
Cole-At the tutor the other day Cole had a conversation with his teacher about a little girl he thinks is pretty. He told her how he wanted to kiss her on the cheek but he didn't. The tutor says, "yeah you don't need to kiss little girls." Cole says, "I know my mom taught me all about women."
Brynn-When asked to help put something in the trash or asked to help take something to her room she state, "I can't, my hands aren't too big".
Cole-After seeing his brother throw something on the ground he says, "Hey, that's glittering. It's not nice to glitter."
Brody-Justin pulled a scab from around his nose, which hurt him, and he said, "You can't pull scabez from people's noses with out asking."
Brody-When talking to the kids about their day this morning I referenced the little boys as "the brother" stating we were going to the library. Brody says, "mom, say "the twins" so we know you are talking about us. We are twins." Funny!!!
Cole-"mom I want another tostada just not with Guacavado" (Avocado)
Brynn-when attempting to stick her finger in my "button" I tell her to do her own button. She sharply replies, "my button not like your button, I don't have that kinda button." I guess mine is better. :)
Trace-"
Trace-"
Brody-He wanted to go to the office this morning and when I said "no" he said, "But, dad I love Arizona, we never get to go there."
No comments:
Post a Comment