NCS Tax Credit Donation

Things They Say 2012

Brody-" I'm thinking about my wedding.  I have some rules. No getting naked, no pulling down pants, you have to wear nice clothes and dance because it is like a nice date."

Trace--"Grammy do you love me?"  Grammy--"Yes Trace I love you so much".  Trace--"oh good I was wondering if you were just a friend or if you really loved me."

Cole--In reference to a friend of ours daughter) "She is done with school and now she is a woman. When you are done with school you are a women."

Trace--"Let's pretend you're not my mom and I'm just a friend, so I can call you Chelsea."  Me, "okay".  Trace, "just pretend my mom died and my dad died and my house burned." Me, "Whoa, serious stuff."  Trace, "Well, I'm spending the whole day with you and  maybe spending the night."  Me, "why don't we say they are on vacation instead?" Trace, "No, let's say they are very sick."

Brynn--"Where is me retard?" Me, "I don't know what that is?"  Brynn, "for nymnastics!"  (Translation, Where is my leotard for gymnastics.)

Cole--"I think this baby is a girl, because God wouldn't give us another boy. Boys mostly sin."

Cole--"Mom, did you hear me singing just now?"  Me, "yes I did."  Cole, "What, how? I sound just like Justin Bieber."

Cole--"I can't sing other people's songs, then I won't be famous. I'm a good singer, I have to sing my own songs."

Brynn--"Mom, girls don't drink coffee."  Me, "sure they do."  Brynn, "Oh, pink coffee."

Brody--"I just love all my brothers and sometimes Brynn, since she is a girl."



No comments: