NCS Tax Credit Donation

6 Months of Pure Butterball Love

My precious little Beau Everett MacIsaac is 6 months and time is flying by. I literally feel like I just had him.  But, then I remember the whole summer has gone by and we are months into school already.  Wow, where does the time go?

He is too precious to me. Such a great, even tempered little man.  He is now sitting up (mostly without falling or lumping over), but he can almost crawl, rolls all over the house and can put himself into sitting position, even though he still lumps over sometimes!

He is happy most of the time and really pretty easy to please.  He laughs, smiles, and grabs everything.  I just love his auburn hair and his sweet blue eyes.

He's been teething since he was 2 months old but still no teeth! Adorable dimples and lip smacking jibber jabber.  All around perfect.

He loves his brothers and his sister and finds their crazy most entertaining!


No comments: