NCS Tax Credit Donation

Westin Turning 3

I can't believe it but October is almost over which means November is fast approaching and my sweet Westin will be turning 3.  I can't even stand it.  He's such an amazing, sweet, little guy. He fills our life with joy, laughter, and crazy.  He's truly a wild one.  He has so much confidence, happiness, and a strong will (I don't know where he gets that from).

I took these pics today while we were playing outside.  He was being just his regular self.  Crazy, funny, wild...he was holding keys to daddy's buggy and I asked him to smile and say cheese.  These are the faces I got.  Him in a nutshell. I just love this kid.

His most often quote of the evening is when I ask him for a kiss.  He tells me no, then pauses and watches my face.  He says, "Cry, mom, cry."  I pretend to cry and then he says, "okay, mom, a kiss."  My little stinker.


No comments: