NCS Tax Credit Donation

Valentine's Day Party

For Valentine's Day my friend Lisa and I planned a party for the kids.  We collected some ideas from Pinterest and planned a little party where the kids could make some cute valentine's to give away, some fun snacks, and have breakfast served by the daddies and oldest boys.  

I set the table for a cute little valentine's party and Lisa and I prepared our parts so we could come together on a Wednesday and have a little celebration.  On Wednesday, we got together at 4:00pm and the kids made popcorn/candy corn crunch, snack bags, little mason jars with white chocolate bark and M&M's, painted their hands to do hand prints, and exchanged cards for each other.  

At 5:30pm the daddies showed up and made us a breakfast dinner with eggs, sausage, pancakes in heart shapes, and bacon.  Cole and Dane and Justin and Zach served us all dinner complete with Red Velvet Shakes, Donuts and strawberries.  

It was a darling little get together and a cute things watching the big boys serve their families.  I am thankful for friends like Lisa, willing to take time out to do little parties like this even though it is a lot of work, clean up and preparation.  

I am also thankful for the daddies who supported this little party and came to make it fun! Daddies always add fun!










No comments: