He says things to be in groupings of 3 if I'm lucky, but usually 5. For example, "mom we are going to the park right?", "we are going to the park right mom", "are we going to the park?"...so on and so forth. If I'm really lucky he does this while we are driving and he's seated all the way in the back and I'm shouting to him over the road noise, "Yes, Westin, we are" as I'm trying to keep us from driving off the road.
He LOVES the bath. He'd take a bath all day and then some more if I let him. He holds his breath under the bath water longer than the average 3 year old should, always tells me what he's going to wash with the soap (i.e. his buns) and never fails to cover the floor of the bathroom in water. I'll be surprised if we don't move out someday with mold in the master bathroom. He's famous for being in the bath about 5 minutes and then stating, "Mom, my fingers are angry" as they begin to prune. He HATES shoes. I put them on, he takes them off. I put them on, he takes them off. It doesn't matter where we are or what we are doing...the shoes are always coming off his feet.
He LOVES food. Specifically Go-Gurt (frozen), chips, chicken nuggets and ketchup, strawberries, bologna, candy of any kind, cheese roll-ups and more candy. For this tiny little person who never stops eating you'd be amazed how much food he consumes.
He LOVES baby Beau and his sister Brynn and often wants to sleep with Cole at night (when Cole will let him). He is excited about almost everything and shrieks loudly with pleasure. An inside voice is not known to him. When he's sad, the shrieking is equal to happiness only mad. You can imagine what that sounds like.
He can work a smartphone better than I can sometimes...is this a good thing?
Westin and I often get to spend time together while the big kids are at activities and such and I really enjoy him. He always has something to talk about and asks very inquisitive questions.
He takes really great naps but usually HATES to go to bed. When he wakes up he does not wake up quietly. He wakes up with loud sounds, "Ugh", "OOh", "Moooomy where are you?". That's all fine unless your baby is sleeping or you happen to be sleeping and it's 6:00am.
He brings me so much JOY and so much PAIN--considering he's a tornado, spill-er, mess maker, and still doesn't really want to go on the toilet. But, he fills my heart with his laughter, his smile brightens up my day, and when he flashes his I Love You in sign language I melt.
No comments:
Post a Comment