NCS Tax Credit Donation

Sand Dunes


We took our final trip to the sand dunes for this season this last weekend. It is always bitter-sweet due to the fact that the little boys can be more challenging to have out in the sand (sleeping arrangements, rocks in the mouth, etc.) but Coley loves it sooooooo much it reminds us how it is worth all the headaches of making it happen. He loves to ride his quad, wear his helmet, play in the sand, dig with his shovels, and play with his buddy Nixson. It was fun this time because there were two other little boys there Cole's age along with our little guys. This made it much more fun for Coley to have friends to play with and ride with. They were filthy by the end of the weekend.


Cole is learning to ride his quad so quickly-he can steer now while he drives and follow directions as Justin calls for him to turn in order avoid hitting something like a trailer or truck! He does a great job and is really proud of himself.


Justin got to do some riding this time which was fun. We owe that to our friends Chris and Ginger as they brought some extra stuff to ride. Someday my chance to really go for a ride will return, although it will never be the same as it once was. In the meantime, I absolutely love watching my boys enjoy their time in the sand and the outdoors. And, although it has it's challenges, I wouldn't trade it for anything!

3 comments:

Charla and Jarom said...

Love the new blog!!!

Heidi Miller said...

I love the new blog too! I especially like the slideshow at the bottom. You have such a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!! Give the boys big hugs from me. Now you and Charla just need to talk Josh and Kara into making one of these! :o)

Lisa said...

I love your blog Chelsea! Blogging is so much fun- and I can't belive how big the boys are getting ! You're so right- time really does fly. It's crazy! I hope all is well, and love ya!
Lisa