Wow...does time fly. How is it possible that my babies are one years old already? At times the memories of bringing them home seem so long ago but most of the time it just seems as though I took one long breath and here we are one year later. I often wonder if I took enough pictures, did enough activites, held them enough, gave them plenty of kisses and the list goes on. Justin and I tried to combat the challenge of having twins with not letting it keep us from doing plenty of activities. There have been times when we may have passed on late night activities, we didn't get to stay at parties quite as long or tried to plan our trips around their naps but that seems normal. Overall I think the year was marked by lots and lots of adventures for both kids and parents alike! I hope and pray they look back at pictures and see a wonderful life! Even at 1.
The twins first birthday was fun. Justin thinks we had too many children here, but that is just the laid back guy he is coming out. I thought it was exciting and full of fun. The kids played outside even with the freezing cold wind blowing. We had pizza, sandwiches, fruit, and of course, birthday cake! I'm not ready to say goodbye to infancy but I know the best lies ahead!
2 comments:
I can't believe they're one already! Looks like it was a great party!!! :)
-Lisa
Sooo cute! Sorry we missed it :(
Post a Comment