NCS Tax Credit Donation

Boys will be Boys

So, it is about time I update! Things have been crazy around here as my cheerleading groups are coming to a close and the kids are getting busier and busier by the moment. The few precious moments I have while they all nap are usually dedicated towards business or finally eating lunch! I get to scrapbook sometimes which is always a stress reducer!

As the weather warms up here the kids want to spend more and more time outside. Now that they all are walking it seems to be easier and requires less laundry to allow them to run rampant in the backyard in their birthday suits. I will spare you all from seeing them in their birthday suits although 3 bare boy butts are always cute to me!



I guess I got a few butts in there! :)


They spend the mornings digging in the dirt/rocks, playing with the hose, and eating lunch on the GO outside. They are filthy by the end and usually require more than one bath each day. They are so darn cute to watch play especially when they play with eachother, which happens more and more these days! Cole invites them to do what he is doing more often and of course they love it!

No comments: