NCS Tax Credit Donation

Brothers

What a bunch of cuties! They just love Cole and he loves them. Lately when they whine he says, "Shh, I'm here, I'm right here". When he wants to play outside he says, "Come on brothers". When they are in the bath he says, "I wanna take a bath with brothers too". When they wake up in the morning he says, "Brothers are up let's go get em'". The babies say Cole Bob it sounds more like Bob Bob. They are a happy bunch. Most of the time!





2 comments:

Charla and Jarom said...

It's about time! :) I love all the pictures and stories, and of course the naked bums!

Bugg's mama said...

Your boys are too cute! Congrats on your new yet-to-be! Wahhooo! love the blog, Chelsea! I have only met you once - I'm Justin's cousin. I am also obsessed with hoidays and traditions - they're so important to keep our family tight.