NCS Tax Credit Donation

I've been Tagged-3 Things

Charla Tagged me...so here goes:

The rules are; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.


3 Joys:

1. My Husband and My Children-most precious are our moments altogether as a family where we can share life's most precious memories.

2. Scrapbooking however simple or intricate the project. I love creating something that will last and capture those moments we might otherwise forget!

3. Outings with my family (both immediate and extended). Vacations, day trips, activities...I love to show my children new things, create memories, and have adventures.

3 Fears:

1. Death-my children first, my husband second, and myself next. I wouldn't say I "fear" it as much as I forbid for it to happen to me or anyone close to me anytime soon.

2. To fail my children at being a parent. Most people with children can probably identify with that!

3. To let myself get too serious over time with responsibilities and forget what it means to have FUN!

3 Goals:

1. To somehow keep up on Journals and books for my children (which is getting harder with each child).

2. To someday take my children on a trip to another country, all of us, as a family. (and I don't be Canada) :)

3. To someday hire someone to do my laundry!

3 Current Obsessions:

1. Trying to make a Go of Impact Cheerleading, as in possibly make a little money! Okay maybe a lot of money someday!

2. Obviously Popping Out Children seems to be high on my list of Things to Do!

3. Taking Baths, HOT Baths! I know it's hot here but there is something so nice about a HOT bath late at night!

I'll put one more since #2 was a gimme...

4. Chocolate Milk and Popsicles.

3 Random Facts:

1. Each week I seem to let a few more cleanliness items fall off my list of priorities and rely a little more on the twice monthly help we have had since the twins were born. I used to still go crazy over picking up the little stuff but now...I seem to be less concerned. I'm surprising myself with that one b/c I usually can't stand something out of place! I have no plans to ever go back to cleaning my own house! Some call it spoiled others, like myself, call it necessary.

2. I once dressed up like Minnie Mouse for an 8th grade presentation. 8th grade-I'm surprised I wasn't a geek forever after that.

3. I played soccer for 7 years and danced for 7 years (clogging, if you don't know what that is that's okay you're not alone). Through it all I end up with Cheerleading! Who knew.

One More for Fun...

4. I've never played Spin the Bottle!

I'm tagging-Annette, Lisa, and Heidi (I don't have many other friends who Blog!)

No comments: