NCS Tax Credit Donation

Cole Starts Preschool




Cole is official attending preschool! He started school on August 11th, 2008 and had a blast getting ready for the big day. We went to Meet the Teacher Night, got school supplies at WalMart, including a new Batman Backpack, and a Batman Folder! That morning of the first day he was saying he didn't want to go, but when we got there he was excited!

He decided he wanted to attend the first day wearing his Batman mask, which I didn't argue over. Fortunately he gave up the mask as soon as his teachers came to the gate! He had a great first day, playing on the playground, making new friends, eating snack, singing songs, and the list went on. I'm not sure he realized it would now be a daily occurrence in his life, but each morning he willingly gets in the car to go, with a firm reminder that he can finish watching his show when he gets home! Darn those morning cartoons!

He is a typical student in a Special Needs Class at our local public school. He sets the example and acts as the role model for the other students! I think this will be a great role for him.



1 comment:

Charla and Jarom said...

Wow! Time is flying! I can't believe he's in preschool already :) The batman mask is AWESOME!