NCS Tax Credit Donation

It's a Girl!!!


To our surprise we found out we are having a little, sweet girl! To be honest, the thought of it took me back a little. I think that I knew all along that it wasn't a boy but the idea of it being a girl never sank in. I knew that I wasn't the same this time as the last two. Lots of little things about the pregnancy were different. I've been more sensitive (easily cry or get my feelings hurt), less nauseous (although still enough to whine about sometimes), puffier earlier (meaning my pants fit a little tight a lot earlier than before), different cravings, and the list goes on!

I've come to realize that my theory is this: with the boys the levels of testosterone in my body made me bend over crazy sick! This time, the levels of estrogen in my body are making me less sick and much more moody! That is lots of fun.

So, as I was saying, I think that I knew it wasn't a boy and couldn't bring myself to the reality of that meaning it was a girl. Cole has been saying for months that it is a girl. He knew all along. Then as the days got closer to finding out what it really was the following exchange took place between he and I:
Mom-"Coley, is it a girl or a boy baby"
Cole-"A baby girl"
Mom-"A baby girl? not a baby boy?"
Cole-"No mom, no more boys. It is a baby girl. I don't want anymore boys."
Mom-"You love your brothers"
Cole-"yes, but she is going to cry and I'm going to kiss her and hold her and take care of her. She's my girl"
Mom-"She's your girl?"
Cole-"She's going to sleep with me in the green room (the guest room), I'm going to take care of her. Daddy, Chels, Tracer, Coley & Brody will go in the car, and my girl, and sit be me."

So, as you can see, Cole wants a sister. Now, that we know it is a girl he says all the time the following:
Cole-"I'm going to have a sister. After Christmas, when it snows, she will come out, and play with me."
And, the other day, as I was watching a baby story Cole discovered this fun fact that he also loves to share:
Cole-"My sister is going to come out of your pee pee!"

The joys of them understanding more and more all the time! I think it's cute that he knows that and Justin thinks it could be embarassing. I'm sure he's told his teachers at school by now that his sister is coming out my pee pee! What joy!

So, soon our house will be experiencing for the first time PINK! Actually, I think I will stick with greens, blues and browns. I found some bedding I really like that would allow for me to put Cole and the baby in the same room. We will be selling our twins items off to the next lucky parents of twins and branching out into girlihood! Any suggestions?!

2 comments:

Bugg's mama said...

Congrats! Girls are just so much FUN!

Lisa said...

my sister is going to come out of your pee pee.. . that is classic! i love it. i can't wait to go camping this weekend!!!
love ya,
lisa