Well it has been a while so I thought I post a few pics and a quick update. We've been busy around here planning our November Cheerleading Competition. It is this weekend, Nov. 22 and although its been fun planning the event I'm so relieved it is finally here! During the busy time the boys have been growing so fast, talking so much more and enjoying our new backyard! We had a great Halloween and are looking forward to a wonderful Thanksgiving here in Phoenix.


The boys were puppies for Halloween and Cole was of course a Pirate! The little boys left their ears on most of the night, which was awesome. They got to trick-or-treat about 5 houses before they were over it and we went to Palmcroft Church for their Trunk or Treat. It was a nice night.

They have been playing in our newly rennovated back yard which has been so nice.
2.jpg)
Brody and Trace are trying to talk up a storm these days...they have lots of words all of which I couldn't list, but include "no", "ya", "juice", "outside", "Cokey"-coley, "bye, bye", "go", "mine", "play", "love you", "school", "grammy", "pappa", and many more. They have started folding their hands and bowing their heads for prayers, which is so cute! They try to sing the songs we sing with Cole and love to do anything he does. All 3 of them are good friends and love each other, even when they can't get along!
No comments:
Post a Comment