NCS Tax Credit Donation

Getting Ready for Christmas!

As we have been preparing for Christmas this year I have found that this has been the most fun year yet! All the boys are old enough to enjoy the festivities of putting up the tree, decorating the house, hanging lights, buying presents for our Angel Tree kids, and friends. It has been a wonderful December! Below are just a few of my favorite pictures of this Christmas Season! We are celebrating at home this year and trying to strengthen the traditions we'd like to establish with our family. Including NEW jammies on Christmas Eve, Christmas morning at home, inviting over friends/family to join us for Christmas Lunch, 3 presents per boy to represent the 3 gifts given to Jesus at His birth, Angel Tree and so much more! Cole is at this very moment up in Williams experiencing the "Polar Express" which is so cool for him to get to do with Daddy this year!

We are also excited, of course, for the quick arrival of Brynn Christine Martin, expected to arrive early New Year (January 17th). The time has flown by and the boys are more excited than ever to have a new sister enter our home! Remember to say prayers for a healthy, natural, childbirth! Thank you.





1 comment:

Heidi Miller said...

Chelsea, I keep checking to see pictures of Brynn. What a beautiful name by the way. Also, I loved these Christmas pictures. The boys are so darn cute! I can't wait to meet your family this summer. The last time I saw you, Cole was only about 3 weeks old. Crazy! :o)