Brynn Christine Martin
Born-1/22/09
3:01pm
6lbs 11oz
20 inches long
The labor was "hard" this time around. I kept thinking maybe number 4 will be easier since my body knows what to expect. Well, I was wrong. Instead my contractions were much harder, forceful and the hard labor was much longer! It took me to the edge and I was treading thin water with feeling like I couldn't go any longer. Justin was in bedside prayer while I was praying outloud to Jesus for the contractions to ease up some. Just when I thought I couldn't go another contraction it was like a blanket of peace washed over me. I managed to go through an entire contraction without barely breathing hard or making any noise or tensing up at all. This came at the exact moment it needed to because I had only a 1/2cm lip left on my cervix that needed to open. That one contraction in which I literally felt the warmth of the Spirit relax my body moved the lip out of the way and on the very next contraction she was coming out on her own!
I couldn't stop the pushing, she was doing it all for me. Withing 2 contractions and about 2-3 pushes out the rushed with her little body.
And, in an instant-1 second in time-all the "pain", labor, and praying for relief stopped. It is truly a miracle. I wouldn't change chosing natural labor. I know it is best for me, my children, and God's design. And, although the moment came when I heard the devil tell me I couldn't go one more round, the hand of God was bigger than the devil's whisper and we received the greatest blessing ever-
Baby Brynn!
Praise God for her life, for her place in our family, and the changes I already see happening from her coming into our home! We are truly blessed.

1 comment:
Chelsea! She is beautiful! Look at all the dark hair. Is Justin mush yet over his little sweet girl?
Post a Comment