She is growing so, so, so fast. I can't keep up. I try to journal for each of my children, keep growth calendars, pictures, photo albums, and I have a keepsake box for each one. But, this one has been hard to keep up on. She is full on laughing now if you can tickle her just right on the belly. She loves to watch the boys play and smiles when any one sings a song. She sits in her Bumbo Chair and watches them eat lunch. Her little head just shifting all around to take it all in. She went camping for the first time this past weekend and seemed to really love the outdoors. She's mimicing sounds, playing with her feet, rolling both directions, and beginning to push up which will eventually lead to crawling! I'm not ready for her to crawl. She's supposed to stay a baby. She chews on anything to ease the teething and is reaching out with both hands and bringing things to midline. She loves baths, the outside, standing on her feet with support, tickling, playing with her feet, and mommy! I love that little girl. These are some pics we took in the truck in the last moments before heading home from camping. It started to sprinkle so we waited inside the truck for daddy to finish loading. Isn't she sweet?
No comments:
Post a Comment