We were so thankful to be able to visit with the Swallows and Grandma and Grandpa Martin (or as Brody calls him Paga). GG Jane and GG Tim along with Tammy, Heidi & Joseph and their two cuties Alex and Rebecca, and Auntie Lacey all came over to our house to visit for the day. It took the kids maybe 5-10 minutes to warm-up and they were ready to play all day! Brynn was a hit as the littlest baby girl. They really loved her to bunches. The boys (the Adult boys) played Wii for a few hours teaching GG Tim how to Wii golf. Once Joseph arrived they needed to play again! I think they had a lot of fun. We had some wonderful Chicken and Tri-tip for dinner and Apple Crisp that Stacey made for Justin's belated birthday. He even got a little gift card to Itunes for his new Ipod~!
Grandpa Martin stayed the night with us, which the boys loved. We stayed up late talking and catching up. In the morning Grandpa shared his oatmeal and took the boys to the Splashpad at Rio Vista park. Afterwards they had lunch at In and Out. When they got home they were so tired they quickly went down for a nap! It was a fun day.
The 4th down in Chandler was great. Everyone gathered at Jarom and Charla's house. We went swimming, had dinner, and some of the families went to see the fireworks! The kids had fun making a giant mess of the toys. Cole "fell in love" with Emmy Santillan. He told everyone he had a secret and that he Loved Emmy. When I asked him why, he simply stated, "I saw her pretty face". So cute!
Grandpa Martin stayed the night with us, which the boys loved. We stayed up late talking and catching up. In the morning Grandpa shared his oatmeal and took the boys to the Splashpad at Rio Vista park. Afterwards they had lunch at In and Out. When they got home they were so tired they quickly went down for a nap! It was a fun day.
The 4th down in Chandler was great. Everyone gathered at Jarom and Charla's house. We went swimming, had dinner, and some of the families went to see the fireworks! The kids had fun making a giant mess of the toys. Cole "fell in love" with Emmy Santillan. He told everyone he had a secret and that he Loved Emmy. When I asked him why, he simply stated, "I saw her pretty face". So cute!
2 comments:
I'm still waiting for my picture! :) Love the pics from the b-day party, very creative. I had no idea your mom was so talented!
I love that you posted this! I hope I can see you again before we leave. Is everyone starting to feel better?
Post a Comment