So we moved a bunch of furniture, he spent last weekend building me a shelf, and we ordered desks, work boxes, and I've been printing, laminating and cutting for days!!!
We have made plans to attend the Homeschool Convention again this summer and close up loose ends as far as curriculum and materials needed. Maybe build up our book collection some more and prepare an even longer Wish List. Oh so many things on the wish list!!
In order to buy these items one by one I continue to use Swagbucks and earn a free $5 at a time towards Amazon.com and maintain my free shipping with Amazon/mom membership and subscribing to diapers. It actually is the cheapest I've found diapers, surprisingly! And, since we will be using diapers for the next several years might as well save some bucks, right?!
Anyhow...homeschooling is in the works and although I have visions of it going gloriously due to our little schooling area and all the fun things I've found to keep us busy, I'm reminded each day that I should expect a little less and just be excited if they learn something this year! :) The goal is to feed their hearts and their souls while making sure they know their ABC's and 123's.
Check out our little schooling area now and the fun things we've been preparing.
The new desks, shelf, and workbox area.
We moved the old furniture to the window
We moved the tv and the rest of the furniture to the space next to the whiteboard.
Our new, fabulous, color spots for lining up when leaving and we also move them around the house for various training sessions. Training is critical and these help execute the process!
No comments:
Post a Comment