NCS Tax Credit Donation

Birthday Baby

My little Westin is 1 year old.  Sweet, loving, playful, fun, smart, and wonderfully adorable my littlest boy is now growing up.  I can't believe it a whole year has passed.  It's been an amazing thing to watch this little blessing grow up this past year.

He LOVES his family, brothers, sister, mom and dad.  He loves to snuggle, give big, open mouth kisses, look at pictures of his family on the wall pointing his cute little finger at them one by one.  He loves music, dancing up and down while standing along the furniture and playing outside getting all dirty and crawling into the col-de-sac.

He recently discovered his love of riding in the jeeps with the boys outside.  He sits back and enjoys the ride. I LOVE it.

He is all boy but he loves his mamma and I relish that now while he's little. No question that sometimes its a little nuts when he is clingy and wanting to be up a lot but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

His tiny little toes, his crazy crawl and his adorable little laugh that causes his nose to crinkle up...He melts my heart.

Here's my birthday boy.


















No comments: