Well, it happened....my little boys, born together, from the same womb, wrestling in my belly turned 5!
I feel like 5 is a big turning point...the coming of an age for little ones. They break out of toddler/little one age and into real boyhood. They are so excited to be 5, of course, and I know it will bring new adventures for all of us.
We invited 2 of their friends from Gymboree, Parker and Braxton, to join us at the Skate park to ride scooters and bikes. They did great. They look so cool in their pads!
We then went to Yogurt and had cupcakes and opened presents. It was simple but fun. They got the things they asked for plus much more...they are beyond blessed.
I can't believe how fast they've grown up and turned into young boys. I'm proud of them, love being around them, am infected by their energy and in life and see them growing into lovely young boys.
We pray daily for their hearts with simple prayers, for their calling from the Lord and the service they will give to Him as they grow, and who they become. They are unique as God created them as individuals but love being twins and brothers. I love that they love each other and look forward to more giggles, hugs, experiences as a family.
They are brave, decisive, energetic, funny, strong willed, talkative, smart and love learning, tender hearted, compassionate and friendly. I just love my little 5 year old BOYS!
No comments:
Post a Comment