NCS Tax Credit Donation

Twin Fish

Half way through the swim season I decided to sign up the boys. I teeter tottered for weeks about it, b/c I wasn't sure they were ready.  I then realized I needed to get them in now so they could start learning strokes before next year when they will really be racing. 

They jumped right in, practiced up a storm, enjoyed every minute of it and actually raced and didn't come in last...wahoooo!!!   I was so excited for them.  They were brave and it was so wonderful to watch.

I snapped a few quick pics of them in their first swim meet and then randomly again at our most recent meet, the Championships.  They swam so great.  

I teared up a few times thinking of how wonderful they are and how proud I am.  So excited for their achievements!!

Aren't they precious my sweet, way tooo big, growing tooo fast boys?  They sure are to me!!!

Also a few adorable pictures of Westin wandering around the pool with Cole's swim things.  He's just tooo stinkin' cute!













No comments: