NCS Tax Credit Donation

Some Pics and a NEW Baby!

Just a few pics of me and my man! Isn't he handsome?

I am 18 weeks pregnant here with baby #6...who we found out a week later was a BOY!!!

Another beautiful boy.

I knew it!  My instincts told me it was a boy. That and the desire for spicy food.

I'm thrilled that Westin will have a little brother to be his buddy. I'm also excited Brynn will continue to be the  only girl.  It sounds silly but she was born for that role and God has given her something really special in 5 brothers

I'm thankful for my husband who has lovingly brought 6 beautiful children into the World that they would glorify the Creator.  Life is a miracle and we are so thankful to be a part of it.  It isn't always the easiest job, being the dad of five soon-to-be six kids and a type A wife, but he has been equipped to handle it all with Grace and Love.

Crew Martin Blog

Crew Martin Blog

Crew Martin Blog

No comments: