Well now, 6 years later, they've been a real joy to our family. They made it extra special, having twins, and bring a sense of wonder and happiness to our household. They are so incredibly different, it sometimes amazes us. Being identical twins we didn't expect them to be so different from each other, but nonetheless God makes us all unique with special gifts and callings in our lives. I can see this clearly with the boys.
Brody is tender, sweet, inquisitive, and a pleaser. He is so good at looking for opportunities to be gracious and helpful. He is a special guy ho makes friends easily and has an uplifting spirit. He LOVES soft clothes/pants and the color red. He likes to sing and dance and ride his scooter. He can throw a football like a pro. He has beautiful handwriting and has made awesome progress with school this year. I'm so proud of him.
Trace is kids who knows what he wants and is his own man. He loves to be funny, crack jokes, and make people laugh. But, is sensitive about being laughed at. He sets his mind to something and goes about making it happen. He likes to play with friends and play outdoors. He LOVES soft clothes also and really loves his jammies. He's done an awesome job at school this year also and when he puts his mind to it, he can be a hard worker. He's a happy and playful guy.
I just love my boys and I'm so blessed to be their mother.
For their birthday this year they each chose a friend to go to Great Skate. I wasn't sure how it would go since they hadn't ever skated before. But, they surprisingly did very well and seemed to have a good time. They ate pizza, skated, had cake and both got Heely's for their birthday along with some wonderful gifts from their friends and my parents.
They are lucky little boys to have so many people that love them. And, although I can't believe 6 years has gone by, I am excited to watch them grow and change and I pray they will become men that honor God, honor others and fight for the weak.
They are such wonderful little boys.



No comments:
Post a Comment