NCS Tax Credit Donation

The Wheels on the Bus

On President's Day my mom and I decided to take the kids on their first public bus ride.  They were excited to say the least.  We hopped on a bus near my mom's house and headed over to PV Mall.  It is pretty  much a straight shot, no transfers or anything.  They did a great job on the bus.  They actually made a friend at the back of the bus.  An older man played cards with them while we rode to the mall.  It was both awkward and kind of him.  My mom and I both looked at each other like, hmmm that's interesting.  But, the kids loved it.  He made them laugh. I think he was trying to teach them bet. He ended up giving them a few dollars because they won.  That's the story I got anyways!  

Once we were at the mall, we grabbed some lunch, walked around, played on the play ground, and did some window shopping until it was time to head back to the bus for the trip home.  Westin fell asleep on my lap on the way home. It was precious.  

It was a fun little trip on the bus.  It might be a while before we do it again, but it was a neat experience for them!  Thanks Grammy for going with us!!



No comments: