NCS Tax Credit Donation

Missing 3 Kids

For the past 9 days I have been a mother to only 3 children while the other 3 are visiting Grandma and Grandpa in CA.  Justin's parents drove half way and Justin drove half way so we could pass off the children and they could spend some time with the grandparents.  That is one GREAT thing about homeschooling, flexibility! While everyone else has been in school these three kiddos have had the time of their lives in California.  So far, and this is just what I'm aware of, they have been to Pismo Beach, Lady Bug for some hiking and swimming, the movies, sprinklers on the trampoline, boys day, girls day, making swords (grandpa fulfilled a wish of theirs and made them wooden swords) and so much more I'm sure.  They have had so much fun they won't want to come home.
Meanwhile here in Phoenix, I've only had 3 children at home. Beau, Westin and Cole.  Each day Cole spends 7 hours at school, so it's been me and the littlest ones most of the time.  Most days Westin goes next door to the neighbors house to play with his little friend Adalia which leaves me and the baby hanging out!

Since the kids are mostly gone, I've given the baby a lot more floor time.  So, now he can roll over both ways and is practically sitting up.  He's been working so hard at it.  

The quiet time has been so nice but I also miss my kiddos.  I know they are having so much fun out there.  They get to stay until Thursday which I think makes 12 days out in California.  So much fun.  

And, as much as they might bug each other sometimes, I think Cole misses them too.  

I will say, when you usually have 6 kids, having 3 is like cake.  It almost feels like you've lost some weight! :)  It's also a lot less food to buy with those twinsies gone! 

Here are the kiddos in CA, having a blast.

(Thank you so my in-laws for having the energy, time, love and desire to spend 12 days with these kids.  It's not for the faint of heart and they have been so great letting them come and stay.)

















  

No comments: