NCS Tax Credit Donation

NCS Homecoming

We attended homecoming this year not just as alumni but as NCS students.  I was at a birth that afternoon so our friends the Mortons came to pick up the kids and take them to the festivities.  Justin followed not long after with Cole and picked up the baby from me so I could be with my client until her baby arrived.

Once I got there, the house was packed.  So full people were parking across the street at Fry's.  But, G-d was good to me and I got a front row parking spot! Yay.

It was fun for the kids, there were games, bounce houses, food, and of course football.  Justin left a little before the big kids and I did.  He took the littlest ones home for bed.  They were so tired.

We managed to catch a few pictures and some from the parade earlier that afternoon. The parade was adorable and lots of fun.  The classrooms spent so much time preparing and making crafts for homecoming spirit week. I was excited to make the design for their class t-shirts this year.  Each of the boys got to wear one to homecoming. They really go over the top and its a lot of fun.









No comments: