NCS Tax Credit Donation

Funny Things They Say

Westin--"Look, Momma, at the Piggie..."  Me--"What do you mean Piggie?..." Westin--"Up there, in the ky..." Me--"You mean the moon?..." Westin--"YES, up there...I can't reach it.  It's too far away. I can't reach it."

Westin--to my mom while at her house "Where is gymboree?"... Grammy--"What do you mean, Gymboree is on Saturday."  Westin--"No Gymboree, where is it?"... then going into the garage to get something...Westin--"There it is, Gymboree!"  Grammy--"What the car?...  Westin--"Yes, gymboree in garage!".

Brody--"Mom, I have these brown spots on my skin. Do you think I'm turning Black?"

Cole--Mom asked, what do you want in your future wife? "thankful, caring, kind, wants a large family, respectful, smart, pretty, follows Christ, hardworking, strong, careful, works at home taking care of kids, doesn't waste money (frugal), knows how to cook, healthy, energetic, doesn't drink, willing to do the dishes, tidy and neat, athletic, patient, confident, loving."

Brynn--My mom took the kids to tennis practice and at this particular tennis location they have a food kitchen each day. The first time there the kids got free sandwiches to eat. Then my mom told them the food was really for people who didn't have money and they weren't going to have them again. While there the other day a little girl Brynn was playing with told her mom she was hungry.  The mom told her to go get a sandwich from the kitchen.  Brynn says to her, "Don't you have any money?" Ugh, explaining things to kids sometimes bites you in the rear.

Brody--I asked him what makes you a man (other than your strong muscles)? "Being strong, working hard and taking care of my wife and kids."

Trace--I asked him what makes you a man? "To honor G-d, pray every morning and night, take care of your wife and kids, and to have your own house....oh of course to have a wiener. All men have a weiner."

Westin--"It's going to be loud...it scares my ears!"

Cole--"I flatter myself."

Westin--"I love ChLoclate".

Westin--after taking a long bath..."look mom, my hands are angry!"



No comments: