Justin and my dad took the three older boys to the Dunes for New Years while the little kids and I stayed here to enjoy some time together. While the boys were off riding in the sand, my mom and I took the kids to Jambo Park (thanks to her purchase of a coupon). They had a great time riding the rides and playing on the playground and eating a frosty from Wendy's on the way home. The boys spent their time riding in their RZR 170 and mastering the bowls.
It was only their second trip our with the Razor and I'm amazed and how fast they have learned to drive and drive fast. It makes my heart happy to have them enjoy riding out there. I also think it was awesome of my husband and my dad to take them out for a boys trip. It makes for such awesome memories and something for them to look forward to.
Justin is always good about taking some pictures for me while they go do their adventures. I'm thankful for that. I don't want to miss out on even a second of their memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment