It has happened. My sweet Brynnie girl is now 5. FIVE...F.I.V.E...what?!?
I feel like we just had her 3rd birthday party in California as Justin's parents house. A Hello Kitty Party with sweet, tiny little 3 year olds. Now, here we are turning 5!
Well, the girlie little girl (still tough as nails beneath the girlie exterior) wanted a girls party. Trouble is, we don't know a lot of people with girls, much less girls that are between 4 and 6. It's a shame really. She's surrounded by boys even within our group of friends! G-d must have something pretty special lined up for her husband.
So, I was troubled with the thought of not being able to pull off a girls party. Then, the Lord gave to me the name of a place I'd seen before. Girly Girlz. I wasn't entirely sure what it was all about or that it would fit the bill but I called any ways just to find out. Sure enough you can have a quaint little party with 3 girls and they get to do a Diva Day Spa (makeup, hair done, some dress up, and a picture to keep) and a Tea Party with Pink Lemonade, crackers and gummie bears. They then bring out cupcakes and cookies for the birthday celebration.
It was a cute little party with 2 of her bestest friends her age and Grammy joined us too. I was so thrilled with how cute they were with their hair and their makeup and their nails. It wasn't too long or too short. Just too too cute.
Brynn of course is my special little girl and I'm so glad we have years of special parties together, us girls. G-d knew what he was doing when he gave me her and I'm so thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment