NCS Tax Credit Donation

Beau Turns 1

My precious, blonde headed little boy turned 1 on April 5, 2014 and I can hardly stand it.  I wrestle with the idea that this is my last one year old birthday, my last sweet baby turning 1, walking, baby talking and smirking his way into my heart.  G-d really knew how special Beau would be to us and how precious he is as our last little guy.  He makes all things right in the world and has a special place in our family.  

It's been a quick year of watching him grow.  Seeing him take his first breath in our bedroom, watching him learn to laugh and roll over, then seeing him take his first steps at only 10 months old...whew time flies.  He's such a joy and a sweet baby.  He LOVES music.  Always kicks in with a dance move when he hears the music come on.  He LOVES daddy. He LOVES water and he LOVES mommy! He's a lover for sure. 
We just had a handful of friends over as an excuse to hang out and eat birthday cake. I cut out a portion of the cake for him to do a little cake smashing but he wasn't into it.  He was not sure what to think about the frosting on his hands and was tentative to even touch it.  His precious little skin and his belly rolls sitting there staring at his cake...agh swoon! I love him. 

Happy Birthday sweet Beau, we love you!


















No comments: