NCS Tax Credit Donation

Martin Family Pictures

Justin's parents were in town and we decided to have everybody over for the Twins Birthday. In the process of having everyone here we invited our friends Jen from church to take pictures of all of us-what a task that is! She also took the newborn pics of Brynn-which were amazing!
She kindly jammed us into her busy schedule as a mommy and photographer, of which we are so grateful. Below are the results of her amazing talent. Although not perfect, as in with all the kiddos looking, smiling and behaving, cute none-the-less and we will all remember what we had to do to get those rare smiles! (I will remind Justin that he was smacking his bottom and saying words like poopoo to get even the faintest smiles!).
We treasure any and all moments to get pics of our kids, with the grandparents, and even a rare pic of mom (me). I'm so thankful for Jen's time. If you would like to have some pics done with Jen, let me know and I'll gladly refer you! I think her link is posted in our Favorites!






4 comments:

Bugg's mama said...

Such darling pictures! Those boys are SO Justin!

~Brianne~ (Justin's cousin)

Charla and Jarom said...

You'll have to email those to me so I can see up close the extent of the madness :)

Heidi Miller said...

Those are such great pictures! I can't to see all the kids and you in person this summer!!

Puffer Clan said...

Love your blog! Hope you are doing well. How do you get music to play on your blog? and how do you have that cool little Martin's signature at the end of your blog?
God Bless
-Anna Puffer
www.pufferpost.blogspot.com