Coley has turned the boys on to the knight side of life! They are all into sword fighting, battles, Narnia, Princess Bride, and having swords. It is pretty adorable most of the time! They have pretend battles together sometimes on the same side and sometimes opposing sides. Coley directs the whole ordeal and they all play right along. Trace is now sleeping with his swords just like Cole. He carries his sheath and sword in his pants just like Cole. Brody is more flexible when it comes to hoarding things, he doesn't have the same need to keep things close to him at all times. He is more wiling to share and trade which makes it nice and keeps the peace most times. It is crazy that at just 2 years old their imaginations can get carried away. They are little knights in boy bodies! So precious to me!
They will come to me with their swords in hand and tap me on each shoulder and the top of the head pronouncing, "Mommy Sir Knight". They will also knight Brynn if I let them. They are very gentle. They raise their swords into the air and say, "For Narnia, For Aslan". They will put on the knight gear and dress up shield and breast plate and tromp around the house and the backyard. Often they do that naked! Typical twins, being naked! I would like to think I will remember what it looks like when they play day to day but I am sure I will not always remember. So here is the pic I took today of them and their swords!
1 comment:
I just spent some time looking through your blog at the last 5 or 6 posts I have missed and wow, your family is just so so so so beautiful! The eyes on those kids are to die for and Brynn is such an angel. I am excited to see you again soon. It has been nearly 4 years! THe only baby I met is Cole and he was about 3 weeks old I think. Those are some lucky kids to have you and Justin for parents.
Post a Comment