Cole and daddy went to Wed. morning movie last week and when they went into the restroom there was an older, slightly handicapped man in a wheelchair. He had a younger man helping him. Cole looked at the older man in the wheelchair and exclaimed, "Your Old...you're trying to scare me!".
Brody and Trace are playing in the bathroom and I tell them to get ready for a bath (which means take off your clothes). They obey and once naked Trace looks at Brody and asks, "Those your BooBoos?" to which Brody responds, "Yeah, my BooBoos." By BooBoos they are refering to one another nipples. When they say it about a girl, they mean her private parts! It is so funny how they've received discussions in reference to those body parts. I have to admit, I'm perfectly okay with a girls private parts being BooBoos.
Brody and Trace are such buddies and although they fight sometimes it is really cute to watch them play together. Trace will say, "what doing Bobby?" Trace responds, "playing animals." Brody says, "I play animals." Trace says, "Okay, come on."
Coley watched the old made-for-tv version of The Chronicles of Narnia last week. He stated very matter of factly to me, "I don't like this Lucy (as opposed to the Lucy in the more modern Narnia series), she's gross." I guess they can distinguish who's pretty at age 4!
The BEST one for last...
Cole stood and stared at this lady at Disneyland for about 3 minutes my mom said. He just couldn't get his eyes off of her! When I asked him why he was looking at her he said, "It isn't a girl, it's a man." I said well it looks like she has "booboos" so she's a girl. He said, "No, it's just a big fat belly." Enough said.
1 comment:
How cute! So good you are writing those things down. That's why I started a blog...didnt want to forget! What a beautiful family you are growing.
Post a Comment