Here are just a few snapshots of my babies these days. Justin reads to the kids each night before bed. He does the bedtime routine mostly and the boys love that time with him. When he out of town they remind me that it is really daddy's job. They are so much more content to sleep when he is home and puts them to bed.
Brynn is amazing. She's crawling (scooting) but for now it seems to be her "crawl". She can really move. It pretty much started after our last camping trip (July 20). That Monday we were home she was on the GO! She is also getting 3 teeth at once along with her front two middle top teeth not too far behind. She's getting the two top side teeth and one more bottom tooth. Little thing can't get her hands out of her mouth!
The twins are too cute these days. They love each other so much. Trace is Cole's shadow. He loves swords, knights, movies about knights and battles, books, music, drawing and swimming. Brody tends to be more independent, making his own way. He also loves a good movie, books, music, swimming, building castles, and anything with paints and pens. Brody is a giver. He'd give you most things if you asked nicely. Trace is funny and along with being funny comes being fiesty!
They love to say prayers at night and sing songs. They love babies and playing with friends. They are starting to pretend to be someone else or just pretending in general. Today Brody said, "I'm daddy." Trace said, "Hi Daddy, want to go to work?" Brody responds, "Yeah I go to work, to see animals." They love to say things are accidents, apologize to one another without having to be asked, and help one another to achieve something difficult. It is too cute for words.
Cole is getting so smart and so big. He uses words twice as big as him and somehow makes them make sense! After watching a show about Big Bird and hearing Oscar the Grouch say, "Relax and have a rotten time." Cole gets into the car and says, "Okay mom, I can't put on my seatbelt. I'm just going to relax and have a rotten time." He has been using words like: usually, ridiculous which he cutely said ridicurous, frustrated, experience, and many more. He's such a lover at times. Often freely expressing his love for people, myself, daddy, brothers, etc. Other times he is so emotional and freely expressing frustration and irritation which he often does loudly and sometime inapproprately. We've been working on appropriate expression which I fear will last until he is grown.
When I recently asked them what they were thankful for this is what each of them said:
Cole-my swords, knights, and all the people that I love.
Brody-My golf (meaning his golf club), horses and Jesus loves me.
Trace-My stick sword, my grammy, cheetos, & Jesus.
Isn't that the best...It warms my heart! :)




Brynn is amazing. She's crawling (scooting) but for now it seems to be her "crawl". She can really move. It pretty much started after our last camping trip (July 20). That Monday we were home she was on the GO! She is also getting 3 teeth at once along with her front two middle top teeth not too far behind. She's getting the two top side teeth and one more bottom tooth. Little thing can't get her hands out of her mouth!
The twins are too cute these days. They love each other so much. Trace is Cole's shadow. He loves swords, knights, movies about knights and battles, books, music, drawing and swimming. Brody tends to be more independent, making his own way. He also loves a good movie, books, music, swimming, building castles, and anything with paints and pens. Brody is a giver. He'd give you most things if you asked nicely. Trace is funny and along with being funny comes being fiesty!
They love to say prayers at night and sing songs. They love babies and playing with friends. They are starting to pretend to be someone else or just pretending in general. Today Brody said, "I'm daddy." Trace said, "Hi Daddy, want to go to work?" Brody responds, "Yeah I go to work, to see animals." They love to say things are accidents, apologize to one another without having to be asked, and help one another to achieve something difficult. It is too cute for words.
Cole is getting so smart and so big. He uses words twice as big as him and somehow makes them make sense! After watching a show about Big Bird and hearing Oscar the Grouch say, "Relax and have a rotten time." Cole gets into the car and says, "Okay mom, I can't put on my seatbelt. I'm just going to relax and have a rotten time." He has been using words like: usually, ridiculous which he cutely said ridicurous, frustrated, experience, and many more. He's such a lover at times. Often freely expressing his love for people, myself, daddy, brothers, etc. Other times he is so emotional and freely expressing frustration and irritation which he often does loudly and sometime inapproprately. We've been working on appropriate expression which I fear will last until he is grown.
When I recently asked them what they were thankful for this is what each of them said:
Cole-my swords, knights, and all the people that I love.
Brody-My golf (meaning his golf club), horses and Jesus loves me.
Trace-My stick sword, my grammy, cheetos, & Jesus.
Isn't that the best...It warms my heart! :)

1 comment:
Cheetos and Jesus, I love it!!!!! Who wouldn't be thankful for both of those!
Post a Comment