My little Duners! I'm so proud that they love it so much! Justin got invited by some friends he knows through work to go to the dune Nov 5-7 so he decided he would take them and go with my dad. I was totally cool with that until I thought about how that might work when they wanted to go on a ride and whether the boys would want to go or stay behind. We then decided I should maybe go, leave Brynn with my mom, and head out to the sand in case they wanted to stay behind.
I was glad I decided to go. They loved every minute of the rides that Justin took them on but didn't want to go on long rides with the big guys. So they stayed with me and played in the sand while Justin, my dad, and Cole took off into the sand for long, crazy rides! Cole loved it too.
It has been since last year that we have gone, the last time was with Chris and Ginger and the boys loved it even more. Cole got to ride another little boy, Kyle's, quad since we didn't take his and he is just a natural on that thing! It does my heart good to know they love being outside, getting dirty, with a little adventure!
BTW-my dad's new motor in his Sandrail is amazing!!! Such a nice addition to our trips.
No comments:
Post a Comment