NCS Tax Credit Donation

Alternative Vaccines Schedule

I have had many requests for the alternative vaccines schedule that a Naturopathic Dr. friend of mine gave to me.  

Here is the document and an Alternative Vaccines Schedule link to view, print, download, etc. from Google Docs. 

In the document below you can see the highlighted red portion. These are the two recommended alternative schedules.  The first one in red is a slight modification to the typical schedule.  The second one in red is the MOST conservative and is the one I STRONGLY recommend due to it's limited exposure to a newborn and the very reduced "necessary" vaccines for a child.  

Notice neither alternative schedule states the MMR.  That is for very important reasons.  The two in red do mention Mumps separately from the MMR and alone.  Apparently you can get just a Mumps vaccines if you go to a state medical clinic. I have never done this but this is what I've been told. I'm sure a Dr. would be able to send you in the right direction. 

It is important to remember that vaccines are toxic and exposure to them does not guarantee not always prevent an illness and in many cases causes them.  Here is a very helpful article concerning recent information about vaccines and their threat to children and the public. 

Here is a great quote from the article but a must read: 
"Immunizations are contributing to the lowering of immunity along with the spread of auto-immune diseases such as arthritis and even AIDS throughout the world. Research clearly shows that aluminum mixed into vaccines carries a risk for autoimmunity, long-term brain inflammation, and subsequent neurological complications and may have profound and widespread adverse health complications. Many vaccines contain both aluminum and trace amounts of mercury. When you mix these 2 metals together it causes Extreme Synergistic Toxicity."



Autism is still largely blamed on vaccines, regardless of what the public is being told.  Even the Flu vaccine still has a large amount of mercury.  If you have any questions, let me know or look up vaccines on NaturalNews.com.

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Chelsea! It's Liesl! Every so often I take a look at your blog, see how your crew is doing and they are all so beautiful!! You do such an amazing job with them. It's so wonderful to hear another parent understand the risks of vaccines, and I am so happy to read you follow the alternative schedule. With my first four kids I just did what the doctors told me, and then I became kind of a natural nut after watching my daughter when she was in 3rd grade miss half of the school year from not recovering from Mono like you should, and then my son who's 10 now suffers from ADHD, and I'm convinced they were both caused by Immunizations, comprising her immune system and not letting his brain develop as it should. I think Imm. cause many problems in children that we will never be able to prove. So, with my last child I decided not to give her any Imm. at all at first. When she was 2 1/2 I decided to start giving them to her slowly and felt that now that she isn't a little baby her body would be able to handle it better. Now, I do think that they are important, but they need to wait until the child is at least a year. There is so much ignorance in this world today. Sorry this comment is so long! I hope you are all doing well, and I really hope I can meet all those adorable little munchkins one day! If you didn't know, I have a blog, it's petruckapower.blogspot.com My email is lpetrucka@comcast.net Take care!!