NCS Tax Credit Donation
A little Trip Out West-Rawhide
So we decided to brave the heat and take the boys to Rawhide the other evening. We'd hoped our cousins and some friends of ours could have joined us, but we ended up having a quiet night out with Justin's friend Jarod and his girlfriend Kim and her daughter Alexis. It was way to hot when we first got there...I mean who hangs out in 114 degree weather? The kids don't seem to mind but I wasn't exactly having fun at first! Cole got to see the Lone Ranger Show (the tail end) and shoot some guns in the firing range. The boys pretty much ate popcorn and snacks in the wagon (that seems to be their focus these days-going out and snacking the whole time) :)
Cole went into the jail and was deputized. He then rode the train and panned for Gold. He was too short to ride the burro and that was very dissapointing for him, he almost cried. We then went into the Saloon and had some appetizers and drinks to recover from the heat! I think our next trip will be in the winter and we'll plan a little better in order to get a wristband so Cole can watch all the shows and do all the activities. I wasn't expecting to spend $20 on a wristband. But, I think he had a great time. He was all dressed up as a cowboy and certainly wanted to get a gun as soon as we left. I love that he LOVES everything. It makes outings so much more fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fun time at Rawhide. Well besides the heat. I have not missed the heat at all being here in Cali. But I miss you guys and I cannot wait to get back for a playdate next week.
Looks like fun! I wish we could have gone, next time for sure! I enjoyed reading your tag :)
Cole makes a great cowboy! He looks so cute in that hat. It sure looked like fun!
Your boys are so cute. Especially as cowboys! We changed the address for our blog. The new address is:
http://jeffreyandemily.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment